This Policy relates to everything connected with cookies that are applied on the site https://evnedev.com/ (hereinafter the «Site») for the users (hereinafter the «User», you).
What is a cookie?
Cookie – a special small file that collects information about the usage of the Site. It is needed to improve the operational experience, analytical or marketing activities.
The cookies that are set by the website that offers the services are called “first-party” cookies. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third-party cookies”. Such types of cookies can transfer the info to these parties to enable their functionality. The third-party cookies can recognize you both on the website you visit and the services the cookie belongs to.
The cookies are used to collect and save particular information, such as preferences or personalization of the User, their choice. Others are needed for technical reasons to optimise the traffic, distribute the flow and make our services operate in the right way, and we refer to these as “essential” cookies. Third parties provide their cookies and similar technologies through our websites for advertising, analytics, statistics. This is described more below.
Cookies we use through our services
Here is the complementary table listing the types of cookies, periods of their storage and purposes of installation.
|AMP_9b597c0dd1||Amplitude||Statistics||1y||to track statistics|
|AMP_MKTG_9b597c0dd1||Amplitude||Statistics||1y||to track statistics|
|AMP_e5a2c9bdff||Amplitude||Statistics||1y||to track statistics|
|PHPSESSID||PHP||Functional||Session||to provide functions across pages.|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Plerdy||Functional||1 day||to grant access|
|_fbp||Marketing/Tracking||3 months||to store and track visits across websites.|
|_gcl_au||Google Adsense||Marketing/Tracking||persistent||to store and track conversions.|
|access_token_production||Amplitude||Functional||1 month||to grant access|
|intercom-device-id-gjvo8fgi||Amplitude||Functional||1 month||to track device type|
|intercom-session-gjvo8fgi||Amplitude||Functional||1 month||to track sessions|
|laravel_session||Plerdy||Functional||1 day||to track sessions|
|wordpress_test_cookie||WordPress||Functional||Session||to read if cookies can be placed.|
|__cf_bm||CloudFlare||Functional||30 min||to read and filter requests from bots.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Statistics||1 year||to store and count pageviews.|
|_ga_3VK6DYBHCY||Google Analytics||Statistics||1 month||to store and count pageviews.|
Purposes of collection
The purposes of cookies collection can be segregated into the following categories:
- Functional necessity to enable operation of strictly necessary website services. Features include access to secure areas. You can not refuse them without impacting the serviceability of our websites. You can anytime block or delete them by changing your browser settings as described below in section How I control cookies.
- Personalization on different devices. By using cookie files we can discover what kind of device is used and improve the effectiveness of the Site for this particular device. Any bugs appearing will be easier to eliminate if to know clearly the device type that is used.
- Analytics to distinguish different users that have browser sessions, but can not identify the same users from various devices. These cookies collect information that helps us to understand how our websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are. These cookies may be set by third-party providers whose services are added to our pages.
- Integration and sharing capabilities with social media networking and making advertising messages more relevant to users interests.
- Marketing and remarketing purposes. Cookies or any other form of local storage can be required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
- Security issues to prevent fraudulent or abusive activities with one of the third-party services – LinkedIn, Stripe, Clutch, .
For how long do the cookies stored?
The particular storage period for each cookie is stated in the table above. Generally, the cookies are not stored for a longer period than is needed for security or functional purposes. Some of them are sessional and are automatically deleted after the session end. Others have a time-based storage period reasoned with their functional purpose.
Other tracking technologies
We and our third-party partners may use other, similar technologies from time to time, such as pixels and web beacons.
Pixel – a small fragment of code that collects information about performed actions when using the Site. It is needed to discover engagement in particular content of the Site. That helps to improve the quality of the services provided.
Web beacons allow tracking of the opened emails and analyse the behaviour of the subscribers.
That also helps to understand whether a user came from ads displayed on a third-party website, to improve website performance.
Targeted online advertising
The information such as telephone number, email address, Facebook ID may be shared with Facebook in protected form. You can modify your Facebook ad settings to restrict those advertising, or do not agree with the marketing section of cookies selection. Learn more about the different types of Facebook cookies here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
How can I control cookies?
You can control which cookies are installed on your device and by default you receive the maximum level of privacy. If any excessive cookies already are on your device, use the guidelines from the next section to delete them.
You can set a web browser to refuse all or some browser cookies or to alert when websites set or access cookies.
To remove cookies from your device use these guidelines:
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/how-to-clear-browser-cache-history-cookies
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/en-ph/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Changes of the document
June 30, 2021 – Updated
September 12, 2022 – Updated
March 22, 2024 – Updated